- Washington isn’t broken, it’s fixed. Our political system is delivering exactly what it’s currently designed to deliver.
- We need to reform the rules of the game to create healthy competition in the politics industry.
- Our first priority is changing the rules of the game for elections. We support these two reforms:
- Open, top-four primaries, and
- Ranked choice voting in the general election.
If you agree – please add your name.
Endorse our Strategy for Reinvigorating Our Democracy
- “A superb accomplishment.”
Mike Gallagher, Member, U.S. House of Representatives
- “It’s brilliant…You have hit a grand slam, and it’s very, very important.”
Mickey Edwards, Vice President at The Aspen Institute, Former Congressman, and Author, The Parties versus the People
- “This essay will be seen as groundbreaking.”
Peter Ackerman, Managing Director, Rockport Capital and Chairman, Level The Playing Field
- "This work is magisterial.”
Adam Hanft, Founder and CEO, Hanft Projects
- “A new paradigm for political action that forces us out of our ideological corners.”
Austin Ramirez, CEO, HUSCO International
- “An extremely insightful analysis of the duopoly that has rigged our politics for their own benefit.”
Greg Orman, Author, A Declaration of Independents and 2014 Independent Senate and 2018 Gubernatorial Candidate
*Disclaimer: Gehl Porter may use your name and comments in promotional materials.